Timothy Rouse
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Security Solutions (Sullivan & Rouse)

Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:09 pm

When: After the current mission
Where: Security Office
Who: Ash & Judith

With a padd in hand Judith entered the office of the Chief of Security. Putting the padd on his desk she said: "You really need to choose a assistant and make it clear to your staff that I'm not it. They keep asking me for schedules and stuff."

tag
Commander Timothy Andrew Rouse
Executive Officer
USS Portland

Ash Sullivan
Chief Security Officer
Chief Security Officer

Re: Security Solutions (Sullivan & Rouse)

Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:47 am

With a padd in hand Judith entered the office of the Chief of Security. Putting the padd on his desk she said: "You really need to choose a assistant and make it clear to your staff that I'm not it. They keep asking me for schedules and stuff."

"You know you could be my assistant." Ash replied only half jokingly. Since taking over as Chief Security Officer he'd had a hard time choosing the right person for the role.

tag
Lt. (JG) Ash Sullivan
Assistant Chief Security Officer
USS Portland

Timothy Rouse
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:17 pm

"You know you could be my assistant." Ash replied only half jokingly. Since taking over as Chief Security Officer he'd had a hard time choosing the right person for the role.

She looked at him with her face a bit askew, trying to determine if he was joking or not. She shook her head while she replied. "You know i am placed here on this ship to advise and assist you. But not as your assistant. I'm here to help train your crew to become a real team. Unless you think you don't need my help, then I'm sure I can talk to the Captain to find me something else to do. Or somewhere else."

tags

OOC-T: So sorry for the delay. I would swear I had already tagged back in this. But apparently I hadn't.
Executive Officer
USS Portland

Ash Sullivan
Chief Security Officer
Chief Security Officer

Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:53 am

She looked at him with her face a bit askew, trying to determine if he was joking or not. She shook her head while she replied. "You know i am placed here on this ship to advise and assist you. But not as your assistant. I'm here to help train your crew to become a real team. Unless you think you don't need my help, then I'm sure I can talk to the Captain to find me something else to do. Or somewhere else."

"I understand that, and I do value your input. I'm only new to this job myself you know." Ash replied. Thinking for a moment he continued, "You've spent a bit of time with the team... who do you think might make a capable assistant?"

tags

OOC: No worries, I've been struggling to find time for writing lately too.
Lt. (JG) Ash Sullivan
USS Portland

Timothy Rouse
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:58 pm

"I understand that, and I do value your input. I'm only new to this job myself you know." Ash replied. Thinking for a moment he continued, "You've spent a bit of time with the team... who do you think might make a capable assistant?"

"There are quite a number of good man and woman in your department, who would do a great job as Assistant Chief Security Office." Judith said. "It kind of depends what you are looking for in a assistant?"

tag

OOC-T: Damn, this must be a new record. 6,5 months between tags.
Executive Officer
USS Portland

Ash Sullivan
Chief Security Officer
Chief Security Officer

Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:16 am

"There are quite a number of good man and woman in your department, who would do a great job as Assistant Chief Security Office." Judith said. "It kind of depends what you are looking for in an assistant?"

Ash sighed as he thought about the question posed to him, "Well, I'm still the newest member of the department here," he trailed off as headed for the replicator, "Perhaps someone who's been here a while, someone who already has a good rapport with the junior officers." Ash continued before turning back to Judith, "Can I get you anything?" He asked gesturing towards the replicator.

tag
Lt. (JG) Ash Sullivan
USS Portland

Timothy Rouse
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:44 pm

"There are quite a number of good man and woman in your department, who would do a great job as Assistant Chief Security Office." Judith said. "It kind of depends what you are looking for in an assistant?"

Ash sighed as he thought about the question posed to him, "Well, I'm still the newest member of the department here," he trailed off as headed for the replicator, "Perhaps someone who's been here a while, someone who already has a good rapport with the junior officers." Ash continued before turning back to Judith, "Can I get you anything?" He asked gesturing towards the replicator.

tag

Ooc: you want me to keep it vague or do you have a npc in mind that can be acting acso? Untill we find a pc for it.
Executive Officer
USS Portland

Ash Sullivan
Chief Security Officer
Chief Security Officer

Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:14 am

tag

Ooc: you want me to keep it vague or do you have a npc in mind that can be acting acso? Untill we find a pc for it.

OOC Jim: Keep it vague for now I think. I will try to write an NPC up soon.
Lt. (JG) Ash Sullivan
USS Portland

Timothy Rouse
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:12 pm

"Tea please," she answered. "Nobody comes to mind right away.I guess your best chance it to find someone that is willing to learn."

Tag
Executive Officer
USS Portland

Ash Sullivan
Chief Security Officer
Chief Security Officer

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:47 am

"Tea please," she answered. "Nobody comes to mind right away.I guess your best chance it to find someone that is willing to learn."

Ash sighed with a slow nod before placing an order for two cups of tea. "You may be right." He replied passing a cup across his desk and sinking into his seat, before picking up a PADD with the current security roster. Scrolling through he decided to get some of Judith's opinions on his officers while she was here, "I suppose O'Connor has been around for a while, though he seems to be lacking a little in the maturity department."

Tag
Lt. (JG) Ash Sullivan
USS Portland

Return to “JP Workshop”