Deletham_Tomalak

Sister Ship USS Endeavour

Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:23 pm

Hello everyone! Some of you may know me as Greg Farragut on the Endeavour or Sslar S'Weshis of the USS Sarek. Either way, I wanted to introduce myself here. The Endeavour and the Portland share a close relationship. Many of our players participate on both simulations to the benefit of both simulations. I will check in here from time to time with updates on the Endeavour's current mission and any changes on the simulation. Please feel free to dig through our posts and review our progress through the season.

Season Three: Peaceful Co-Existence
The Federation stands alone. In the aftermath of the Dominion War and the Hobus Incident former allies and stalwart enemies question everything about the status quo. Without a Romulan Empire to stimulate the alliance between the Federation and Klingon Empire, these steadfast allies find themselves competing for power and influence across the Alpha and Beta Quadrants. Elsewhere, the fledgling Cardassian Union rises from the ashes, no longer under the yoke of Alliance administration. As the Great Powers of the galaxy look without to explain their struggling economies and strained societies, a long-forgotten foe works from within to supplant not just the Federation but all sentient life in the Galaxy.

Our current mission focuses on tracing the origin of a destroyed freighter. At every turn the Endeavour and her crew have faced opposition to their investigation that has taken them from an uninhabitable star system to a trading station run by thugs and populated by miscreants. Now their investigation demands they cross into Cardassian space with more questions than answers. All the while foes new and old alike look to enact their own agenda at the expense of our heroes.

Commander Gregory Farragut
Commanding Officer, USS Endeavour

Lt. Cmdr. Sslar S'Weshis
Chief Tactical & Security Officer, USS Sarek

Return to “Sister Ships”