Alenis Meru
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Unit of Merit Awards, November 2015

Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:59 pm

From the Office of Fleet Services...

I am pleased to announce the November Unit of Merit Awards for 2015 in Obsidian Fleet...

Bronze

Deep Space 7, TF47
Yet again, Deep Space 7 has proven themselves as a well maintained and active crew. Their continued activity and creativity has shown not only skills but true enjoyment to their work as well. The quality is above and beyond when it comes to attention to detail, added on to the Command staff stick together to lead an interesting story for all to be active in. Keep it up crew!

Starbase 47, TF72
It was a difficult decision this month as many simms 72A have shown dramatic improvementin their post counts over the past month. But there can be only one winner, and Starbase 47 showed themselves to be more than worthy of an award. Their 46 posts is all the more impressive when you consider that all that was produced by only six players for most of the month (a seventh was recruited late in the month). As always, quality is great and they have a real knack for pressing through with one exciting mission after another. Their transition from the USS Asphodel to SB47 has been a resounding success, and I look forward to their new adventures in the Delta Quadrant, as well as their future partnership with the USS Endeavour, another TG72A ship.

USS Asgard, TF72

Captain Wulfe continues to run a superbly active sim and speaks of his crew and their writing accomplishments with great enthusiasm. I can see that he is very proud of them and in turn so am I.

Silver

USS Excalibur, TF47
I would like to nominate the USS Excalibur for the Bronze UOM as they went from having 0 posts to 10 quality posts this month. The CO has also established a goal of doubling that the following month. As this is a huge improvement of efforts on the sim I feel it should be rewarded as such.

Gold

USS Portland, TF72
The Portland is a continually successful sim and has won many awards, including Silver and Bronze Unit of Merit multiple times. She serves as a prime example of simming in Obsidian Fleet. Thus it is with great pleasure that we add this month to her long list - the Gold award for November. Congratulations, and here's to many more awards!

Congratulations, everyone! I'd like to thank you for all of your hard work to make the Portland such an awesome simm. This award is a direct result of the skill and dedication of all of our players, and I can say that as a CO, you all really make me look good. :mrgreen:

The award image has been posted on the front page of our website for all to see.
Capt. Alenis Meru
Commanding Officer
USS Portland

Return to “News and Announcements”