Alenis Meru
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Unit of Merit Awards, November 2016

Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:40 am

From Fleet Services:

I am pleased to present the November 2016 Unit of Merit Awards! As usual, any issues or questions about the nominations herein should be directed to your direct supervisor. There were not as many nominations given eligibility and other variables, but still a good showing of our sims in OF.

Please join me in congratulating each of the winners below!

Bronze
USS Merlin, TF72
The USS Merlin has been an oak for TG72B during the transition of a new TGCO coming in. Captain Barstow has managed to keep up with his duties as SSCO and still motivate his crew to put up great numbers and quality posts. I have been impressed with the resilience of Captain Barstow and his crew. Keep up the great work!
Nominated by: RA Hurin, TF72-CO

USS Asgard, TF72
For having a very good month despite many obstacles and challenges to face. In particular I commend Captain Wulfe for his outstanding leadership, and the care and concern he shows for his crew. Well done.
Nominated by: Commodore T’Zera, TG72C-CO

Silver
USS Portland, TF72

The USS Portland has had a large influx of activity recently and that is no small feat with the CO making a large move and resettling elsewhere in RL. This crew does not disappoint and have shown that they can rise to any challenge that is put in front of them. I commend the crew and command team of the USS Portland.
Nominated by: RA Hurin, TF72-CO

Gold

USS Falchion, TF21
The Falchion has an interesting mission where the crew takes a moral stand to protect someone from exploitation. The posting was high, and the sim had over five posts per player this month. Also, the CO asked the crew to help with recruiting, and two new players joined sim. It’s a good ship with a good crew and deserves to be recognised for their enthusiasm and support of the sim.
Capt. Alenis Meru
Commanding Officer
USS Portland

Timothy Rouse
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Re: Unit of Merit Awards, November 2016

Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:21 am

We are awesome!!!
Commander Timothy Andrew Rouse
Executive Officer
USS Portland