Gregory Paladin

PLOA - MCPO Gregory Paladin - Loss of Job

Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:24 pm

Hello all,

I am formally writing this to the crew and anyone interested as a courtesy prior to informing the Captain via PM. I have lost my prior line of work, and am at present searching for a new one. During my tenure with you - and what a wonderful time it was! - I gained command of a Simm over on Pegasus Fleet and began to acquire a wonderful set of new friends and crew. At the time, it was not hard nor was it straining to concentrate on the multitude of Simm's I had participated in. However after losing my job, and resetting my priorities, I feel that my crew deserves and warrants the full attention of my creative time due to their contributions to the Simm I run.

I assure you this has absolutely nothing to do with any bad, or ill feelings. I have NONE. On the contrary, the Portland was the start of a wonderful journey for me and I feel that, since I do not feel adequate nor capable in giving you the proper attention YOU deserve, that I must bow out before my presence is seen more of an obstruction rather than contribution. I feel that by me explaining to you the two primary reasons for my departure, that you will understand. I say this because you all have been nothing but professional, mature, and wonderful to me.

In conclusion, THANK YOU. You...words cannot express how I felt here. In this short time, I felt I had relearned the valuable lessons of Simming, gained the confidence necessary, and made the steps necessary to enact them. With your help, I reached for the stars, the confidence you gave me helping me excel and explore further. I have nothing but praise for you, and I have mentioned this Simm several times to outside sources as a supportive environment. When the time is right, I look forward to returning, if applicable.

Truly,
Travis S. Johnson
MCPO Gregory Paladin
Chief of the Boat
USS Portland

Jason Beauvoir
Chief Science Officer
Chief Science Officer

Re: PLOA - MCPO Gregory Paladin - Loss of Job

Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:31 pm

You will be missed, sir. Safe journeys.
Lieutenant Jason Anderson Beauvoir
Chief Science Officer
USS Portland

Alenis Meru
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:47 am

You will be missed... but if you ever do decide to return, we'll keep a warm seat and a cold glass of PBR waiting for you.

If anyone has a JP with Mr. Paladin, try to wrap it up and get it posted. Feel free to play his character within reason to complete those posts. I'll find some way to write his character out -- either a transfer, or some sort of illness or injury -- in such a way that he can come back at a later time if he wants.
Capt. Alenis Meru
Commanding Officer
USS Portland

Tyrlai Zade
Chief Diplomatic Officer/Second Officer
Chief Diplomatic Officer/Second Officer

Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:07 am

Safe journeys Mister Master Paladin
Tyrlai Zade
Second Officer / Diplomatic Officer
USS Portland

Ash Sullivan
Chief Security Officer
Chief Security Officer

Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:36 am

While I didn't get a chance to write with you I thoroughly enjoyed reading your contributions to this simm. All the best
Lt. (JG) Ash Sullivan
Assistant Chief Security Officer
USS Portland

Return to “Risa”